PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS A SECTION GOVERNING THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ALSO CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT AFFECTS HOW DISPUTES WITH OUR COMPANY MAY BE RESOLVED.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SAID PROVISIONS.
Information about us
TheStorefront.com is owned and operated by PopUp Immo, Inc., Corporation (hereafter referred to as “Storefront”, “The Company,” “we”, “us”, or “our”). Storefront is an online marketplace connecting commercial spaces with commercial projects. Storefront offers a website facilitating short-term commercial rentals between landlords and tenants. Storefront is not itself a party to any such rental transaction and is not a contracting agents or representatives of any Landlords and as such disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Storefront collects and transfers payment from the Tenant to the Landlord and solely acts on behalf of a Landlord for collecting payment. The commercial spaces available on our website are not operated by Storefront. Storefront only acts as an intermediary. The site allows users to connect, agree on applicable terms and then enter into a comprehensive, legally-binding agreement tailored to users’ particular needs.
Terms of Service for Services and Content
The terms and conditions laid out below set out the use of our services, including our various other websites, APIs, email notifications, applications buttons, widgets collectively known as “Services”. Information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the website will be collectively referred to as Content. Your use and access of the Services and Content signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service and agreement to be bound by them and any and all other applicable terms herein referenced.
By using our Service you agree and understand that Storefront is not involved in any agreements entered between Members (Landlords and Tenants).
Storefront has no control over the conduct of Members and other users of its service and disclaims all liability in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change these Terms of service and applicable conditions at any time. Members are advised to review these Terms on a regular basis to keep informed of any changes.
Other Applicable Terms
Conditions of Use
You hereby agree that you will not:
- Use our sites if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites;
- Upload content or items that are, in our sole judgment, lewd, inappropriate, or of a sexual nature;
- Violate any laws, rights of third party or our policies;
- Change or interfere with other users’ listings;
- Upload false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Transfer your Storefront account or user ID to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or upload spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Storefront, or the interests or property of Storefront users;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Storefront sites, or Storefront‘s copyrights and trademarks
- Use or distribute information about other users, including email addresses, without their prior written consent.
If you (“landlord”) use the Services on behalf of a company or other organisation, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to bind such company or organisation to these Terms and to act on behalf of such company with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity. You agree to respond promptly and completely to requests from Storefront for additional information that Storefront deems necessary to determine your authority to act on behalf of a company or organization. Storefront may suspend or terminate your access to the Services and your account if Storefront has reason to believe that you are not authorized to act on behalf of a company or organization for whom you claim to be acting in connection with the Services.
As a landlord, you may create Listings. You will be required to provide information about the commercial space to be listed including location, capacity, size, features, availability of the commercial space, pricing and related rules and financial terms. Listings will be made publicly available via our Website, Phone Application and Services. Other tenant Members will be able to book your commercial space via the Website, Phone Application and Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. You understand and agree that once a tenant requests a booking of your commercial space, the price for the booking may not be altered. By creating a Listing you represent and warrant you have sufficient rights in and to the commercial space to participate in the Service as a landlord, and your participation in the Service as a landlord will not violate or result in the breach of any agreement between you and any third party, including any lease agreement or other agreement relating to the space and that any space you offer for bookings hereunder is (i) free of any known conditions or defects that would pose a hazard to or risk the safety of any tenant Member; (ii) clean and ready to use at the start of each booking period; (iii) in a safe condition and in compliance with law and any applicable building requirements; (iv) does not violate any lease or other agreements relating to space or any building policies, and you are solely responsible for and shall indemnify Storefront against any fines, losses or other liability arising from such violations; the commercial space will be available to the tenant Member as agreed between you and the tenant Member.
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post. Accordingly, you further represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the booking of, or Customer booking of, a commercial space in a Listing you post (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any commercial space included in a Listing you post, and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that Storefront assumes no responsibility for a Landlord’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations. Storefront reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that Storefront, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to our Website, Phone Application or Services.
You understand and agree that Storefront does not act as an insurer or as a contracting agent for you as a Landlord. If a tenant requests a booking of your commercial space and attends at your commercial space, any agreement you enter into with such tenant is between you and the tenant and Storefront is not a party thereto. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Storefront serves as the limited authorized agent of the landlord for the purpose of accepting payments from tenant on behalf of the landlord and is responsible for transmitting such payments to the Landlord. Each landlord is responsible for determining applicable Taxes and for including any applicable Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in their Listings.
You acknowledge and agree that, as a landlord, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who work at or are otherwise present at the commercial space at your request or invitation. Storefront recommends that landlords obtain appropriate insurance for their commercial spaces. Please review any insurance policy that you may have for your commercial space carefully, and in particular please make sure that you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply for, such insurance policy, including whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of tenants (and the clients the tenants invite to the commercial space, if applicable) while at your commercial space.
By using our Website, Phone Application, Services you agree that:
- You will only use our website and the commercial spaces booked through our platform for lawful purposes. You will not use our website and the commercial offering in our website for any illegal or immoral purposes, including but not limited to pornography, drug use, gambling or prostitution, or any other purpose reasonably likely to reflect negatively on Storefront or any landlords.
- You will not make excessive noise in the commercial spaces booked through Storefront.
- You will not use the Website, Application or Storefront’s commercial Spaces for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will not install, remove or modify any fixtures, equipment, machinery or appliances in the commercial spaces you are booking.
- You are responsible for leaving the commercial Spaces you are booking in a clean and tidy condition.
- Neither the Company nor any Landlord is responsible for any property you may leave behind in a commercial Space you just booked. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have retrieved all of your personal items prior to leaving a commercial Space.
- You may be held liable (and do hereby authorize the Company to charge you) for the repair cost for all damage to the commercial Spaces and items therein during your use thereof.
- You may be held liable (and do hereby authorize the Company to charge you) for any items, which are taken from the commercial Spaces.
- You will not use the Website, commercial Spaces or Application to cause nuisance, harassment, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the normal operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Website, commercial Spaces or Application in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Website, Application or other content without written permission from the Company.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification provided by Storefront.
You do further acknowledge that your use of the commercial Spaces through Storefront constitutes a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license on the terms set out herein.